Wiki ICD-10 Proficiency Assessment Service Interruption

Best answers
Hi,

I am currently taking my ICD-10 proficiency assessment and Blackboard stopped working. I am getting a "service interruption" message. Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

yes

It started with just being slow to get to the next question, I have gotten to question 73 and now I cant get back in with 30 mins left. not happy

Yes and I am incredibly frustrated. I need to get this done tonight but apparently that won't be happening. I hope they extend the due date a couple days. I know I shouldn't have procrastinated but the system should work.

Test interrupted

Yes mine went down too, I was in the middle. They should have prepared for this. A lot of people wait until the last minute but the system should still work. Also should communicate something if they are working on it. They close early tomorrow too.

Does the test administration fee covers two attempts for the icd1o assesment

I have the same issue of being unable to access the blackboard. I failed the first attempt for 7 points and was going to do my second attempt today. Does the fee of 60 dlls covers the two attempts?

Keep trying. I was finally able to get back in after being locked out for almost an entire hour. I did the best I could with the remaining time and was still able to pass. Good luck to all my fellow procrastinators.

proficiency assessment service interruption

I was knocked off too. I got back on once and a bunch of my answers were gone. I then go bumped off again. All of the way through, It was taking forever for each question to save before I was finally bumped. I wonder what we are supposed to do now!

assessment

I am very disappointed with the AAPC over what has happened tonight! I wasted all my time on studying and taking the test and now will not be certified any longer. After all of the years I have been a member and officer, to only have my effort taken and thrown away! This is not right. I and others have now been robbed. I tried to email them only to have a box pop up stating their email had been disabled by the administrator. What a joke!

Assessment Blackboard went down after 37 questions

I was in the middle of taking my assessment test when the Blackboard went Blank. Had a small picture of a TV? and said there was a Service Interruption. Was unable to sign back into the system for over an hour. Just completed my test with a few minutes to spare, but when I looked online at my AAPC account it says the assessment failed. Will be Calling AAPC in the morning...Very Frustrating

ICD-10 Assessment

I could not even get onto blackboard the other night, so I waited till yesterday morning and was able to get on and complete the assessment without any problems. Maybe try during this morning. Evening hours may have a lot more traffic and may be causing all of the issues.