Wiki ICD-10 Webinar

NL2022

Networker
Best answers
I just registed for the Webinar and I was not one of the first 1,000 to register, so I will be able to view the recorded events within 24 hrs of its live presentation. Will this also be available after the 24hrs? The last part is on July 30th so this means I would be able to view it July 31st, which is end of month. What if I do not get a chance to view it until Monday August 3rd? Will it still be available to me?

Thanks,

Sherry

Yes,they will be available for quite awhile after the live date and it may take a day or two to become available after the live presentation. You will be able to watch these on demand.

I am behind a firewall at work so I cannot get into gotomeeting, but I still will be able to dial-in. Will there be a pdf file or something to d/l to review?

Mary Grondski, CPC

***edit-nm, I just found the slides!

Last edited:
If you log into your members area look under My Events, it will be listed with Friday's date. Look under past events as it was already run today live. It should be available on demand at some point tomorrow but I do not have the exact time.

I got a message the it needs something "codec" to run and the link went to Microsoft's website for downloads. Could that be the issue for you as well?

I got that for the video part as well, didn't download anything since this is my work pc.

The audio portion just brings up the box with times of 0 and nothing happens.

Laura, CPC

Todays webinar...when will the slides be available for d/l? I cannot access GoToMeeting due to the firewall in work, please advise, thanks!

Mary Grondski, CPC

Help with the Webinar

I can not get in either. I have also paid for the ceu's but the exam does not show up anymore. How do I get to the exam area?

I have tried to print the slides for part 2 & 3, it keeps coming up with a error message that there is a problem with the file. When is this going to be fixed so we can print those slides?