Wiki Local Chapter in Locust Grove, GA

msboyce

Networker
Best answers
Hello All,

We have exciting news, we have a new chapter, located in Locust Grove, GA. This is on the southside of the city, servicing Clayton, Henry, Fayette, Spalding, Newton, Rockdale and anyone interested in becoming a member of the new chapter. We have some exciting things happening in this chapter and I would like to invite anyone interested to contact me at: msware@bellsouth.net. We will offer CEU's and you will have the opportunity to get to know the new officers of the chapter and NETWORK...NETWORK. I will send another blog to let everyone know of our next meeting and please come and see what we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you....

Mary Boyce
New Business Development Officer

Congratulations Locust Grove!

Hello Mary and all other Locust Grove Chapter members!

I am so happy for ya'll! Before I moved to Savannah 4 years ago, I lived in the Jonesboro/McDonough area, and I know Locust Grove very well! I worked at Southern Regional Medical Center in Riverdale for 9 years! I would have LOVED the Locust Grove Chapter to have existed back then!

I wish you all the very, very best! If there is anything at all I can do for your chapter, please let me know! (I did see your other post and I will be sending you a copy of our Newletter!) I will become an at-large board member of the AAPCCA Board at the conference in April, so I really hope I can visit your chapter! My daughter, grandson, brother, sisters and lots of friends live in your area, and I would love another reason to head that way!

Congratulations again! I wish you every success!

Freda Brinson
Savannah, GA
Past Savannah Chapter President 2008
Savannah Chapter Education Officer 2009

New Chapter Locust Grove

Congratuations on you new chapter.

We just formed a chapter in Rome GA in September 2008 and hope you have as great a start as we have had. When you had to travel a good way to get to your local chapter meetings, as we did, you really appreciate the time and effort it takes to put together a new chapter. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

This is truly an "Awesome" moment!

This is a great opportunity(in a time such as this), to continue to educate ourselves and "Network" with fellow coders. There is a new hospital coming to Locust Grove, along with a Diagnostic Center, and a Multi-Specialty medical building, this is the right time to "get on board". I look forward to all of the exciting planned events, and activities for 2009.We welcome all to come out and share the "Locust Grove" experience.

See you soon!

~Genieve Nottage MBA,BSHA,CPC-I,CPC
Locust Grove, GA Chapter President 2009

"Education is a goal to be Pursued!"

This is truly an "Awesome" moment!

This is a great opportunity(in a time such as this), to continue to educate ourselves and "Network" with fellow coders. There is a new hospital coming to Locust Grove, along with a Diagnostic Center, and a Multi-Specialty medical building, this is the right time to "get on board". I look forward to all of the exciting planned events, and activities for 2009.We welcome all to come out and share the "Locust Grove" experience.

See you soon!

~Genieve Nottage MBA,BSHA,CPC-I,CPC
Locust Grove, GA Chapter President 2009

"Education is a goal to be Pursued!"

Congrats on starting a new local chapter. Do you have any meetings/seminars coming up in the month of June, I will be in the area in early June and would love to stop by and network. I am from York, Pa but my sister lives in Jonesboro GA and I asked her if she is familiar with Locust Grove and she said yes.

Let me know if you do have anything in June.