Wiki New CPC-A also BSN RN looking for coding position remote

Best answers
Hello,
My name is William Stephens. I just recently received my CPC-A, and I am currently starting the practicode program as well. I have 8 years of experience as an inpatient RN (registered nurse) and 3 of those years with experience as a hospital nursing supervisor/coordinator. Below you will find my resume attached. I am looking for a remote coding position, and I am located in the Raleigh area of North Carolina.

Thank you for your time,
Will Stephens

Attachments

• William Stephens Resume.pdf
    98.5 KB · Views: 14
There is more the one remote job in that job posting in this page. The person below is looking for RN with coding experience. But orient your resume for the position in particular. I have gained strong interpersonal and clinical skill in review, analyze, collect, document, classified, submit date.... etc Nurse know it.

Misty West, SPHR
HR Director
mwest@dwbhcorp.com

Hello! I just wanted to share with you that my employer Lexicode is looking to hire both Outpatient and Inpatient coders and QA with nursing experience currently. These are fully remote positions. They are currently offering a $3000 sign-on bonus for Outpatient coders and a $5000 sign-on bonus for Inpatient coders. Please feel free to email me if interested as I can help expedite the process by emailing the HR recruiter directly with your info to ensure it gets into the right hands quickly. Email me at lilacoceanlily@hotmail.com