Wiki New Forum Feature Suggestion- AAPC Expert Interaction in Forum

Would you like Interactive Forum Responses from AAPC Experts?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KStaten

Guru
Best answers
Hello, Everyone! :)

I have been reviewing some of our posts on here and the thought occurred me to that many times, we are struggling to find solutions to our answers. Many questions either go unresolved, receive contradictive answers, or simply fade into the gray area. Now, that doesn't mean that we don't have a great support system on here among ourselves... as everyone is always eager to help and many offer very knowledgeable answers. (You people are great!) However, as I was paying my membership fees today... my wallet came up with a great idea. ;) Since AAPC has experts who can answer these questions (for $25 per question (unless rates have changed))... Wouldn't it be great if the AAPC would actively incorporate their expert opinions into our posts when they see us struggling as an interactive bonus that is inclusive in our membership? If they want to make these replies hidden and "only available to members" (from their business standpoint), then that would be fine.

If you would be interested in this feature, please take the poll and hopefully they will implement this! I think it's worth a try! Plus, between Membership Fee$, Codify $ub$cription$, Webinar$, etc, I think this would be a nice way of them to say "Thank you for your business!" to all of their members.

Thanks for reviewing my suggestion!
Kim

NOTE:
Keep in mind, this is only a suggestion from a fellow AAPC member- AAPC is not responsible for this poll nor has suggested in any way that this is a potential feature.

Last edited: