Wiki Remote coding positions available

Remote Coding position

Hi
I am certified with my CPC since 2004 and my CCS since January 2015. I have been coding for the past 20 years, with the past 3+ as a remote position and would like to pick up more work. Please forward my email address for the remote coding position.

hartiganpaulette@gmail.com

Thank you,
Paulette

I have my CPC Certificate and ICD-10 Proficiency certificate. I have been coding for 4 years. I am very interested in this position.

Thank You

Hello,
I am certified with my CPC and also has ICD-10 certification.Please e-mail me at
hema0726 @yahoo.com

Interested!

I am very interested in the remote coding position. I have 2+ years experience in medical office/Assisted living/Nursing home facilities. I also have completed my ICD-10 course

Part Time Coding

Hi,

I have my CPC and CEMC. I work a full time coding/auditing job but would like to find a part time remote coding position to supplement my income. I would be available 10-15 hours a week.

I have experience in Cardiology, Pulmonary, and Internal Medicine as well as being experienced in Residency rules, shared visits and the Medicare exception rule. I also audit Internal Medicine and Residents and provide feedback and education.

Feel free to contact me at elzabet72@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Liz Thompson CPC, CEMC

Hello,

I am interested in a remote opportunity. I'm a CPC, CHONC and CPPM. I've also completed the ICD-10 proficiency test as well. I have 12+ years experience in the medical field. The past 8 years have been in Medical Oncology.

Thanks,

Ashley Miller

Hello,

I am interested. I'm a CPC, CHONC and CPPM. I've also completed the ICD-10 proficiency test as well. I have 12+ years experience in healthcare with the last 8 years in Medical Oncology.

Thanks in advance,
Ashley Miller

Remote coding positions

I have my COC, CPC, and CHONC, with 5 years experience in Infusion Coding.

Interested in seeing what remote positions are out there for CHONC.

Thanks,

flycliffyboo

email: jillybo@juno.com

DKing

Hi I am interested in a remote position I have 14 years experience in multiple specialties. I have been certified through AAPC since 2006. My email is
dmking59@yahoo.com
Thank you

Remote coding position

Hello I am interested in a remote coding position. I have 17 years of coding experience and I have had a CPC certification for 15 years. You may contact me at:
tgately0713@icloud.com

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Teresa Gately, CPC

remote position

Kindly forward me the contact information for the remote position. I have my CPC certification and CPMA certification with more than 2 years experience as required. gjjaaron@juno.com. Thank you for this kind referral.

I am interesed on the remote coding job

Hi my name is Matilda . I am a CPC since 2009 and I have been working since than as a coder for health center for primary care doctor. I do Pedi, adult, OBGYN , Behavioral Health and dental.
Please let me know if I am qualified and if you are interested on suggesting my name.
My private email address is vllahumatilda@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

Matilda Vllahu

Good afternoon.
My name is Kimberly Russell and am interested in one of the Remote Coding positions. I am CPC and CPMA certified with 10 years of billing and coding experience. My email address is krussell8968@aol.com
Thank you.

Attachments

• Kim Russell Resume.pdf
    262.7 KB · Views: 18
Remote Coding

I would be very interested in receiving more information regarding the open positions.
I hold multiple coding certifications thru AAPC and AHIMA

Maureen Bardwell
mbardwellcpc@att.net

Charles solomon - medical coder

Dear,

I am having 6+ years of solid experience in MEDICAL CODING , DENIAL MANAGEMENT / INSURANCE DEPARTMENT in UAE & INDIA (U.S Project). I am professionally qualified with CPC, CGSC, ICD10CM from AAPC & BPT (BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY) from India.

I have strong Medical & Insurance knowledge with the ability to Process each Medical claim/Bill to be get paid without any denials. Excellent Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills and with strong Experience in Resubmitting the denied claims within the target turnaround time.

I am a hard worker who can work under extreme pressure & meet deadline without sacrificing quality. Being friendly & pleasing mannered, I can get along with people well, can deal with people with all levels with different nationalities and can also work efficiently with or without supervision. In addition, I have excellent interpersonal, communication & relation building skills.

I believe both my skills and personal attributes match the requirements for the Position of Insurance coordinator /Medical coder and that I would be able to effectively contribute to the team and organization as I am interested in to join your esteem organization and want to be one of the best employees.

Eagerly waiting for your response...

Thanks & Regards,

Charles Solomon. CGSC. CPC. BPT.

charles19860@gmail.com

UAE - +971526398606