Wiki Remote coding positions available

I would be interested if there is still availability? I am a CPC and will have 2 years experience in October 2015 in Neurology and Neuroendovascular. I am also a retired Rad Tech.

linmre@icloud.com

Last edited:
My name is Ale'a and I am also looking for a remote coding position. I currently hold a CPC certification. I have a little over 2 years of coding currently in a hospital and have experiance in family medicine, outpatient, and ED coding. Please contact me at kiliohu10@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

Coding - Sub-contract

The company I work for is looking for about another 40 medical coders. If you have your CPC and at least 2 years experience behind you, let me know. I'll refer you. It's remote!

HI Kara

Would you be interested in sub-contracting? We have several coders that are ready to go.

Please contact me ASAP if your interested? This works out very well.

Thanks

Sub-Contract

Would you guys want to sub-contract? We have several coders that are available ASAP! Pleease let me know I would like to talk to you with our
company's CEO/President.

Thanks

Amy

I recently obtained my certification in August and am looking for a part-time remote position to supplement part of my income. My on-the-job coding experience is limited but I believe I am off to a great start based on the feedback I've received. I've been working on hospital charges for gastroenterologists at a large group practice. I have experience coding endoscopic procedures and inpatient encounters. I am proficient in ICD-10 and have completed additional specialty training in gastroenterology.

I am most interested in evaluation and management and am hoping I may get the opportunity to access the new webinar that's coming out. I would like to gain experience in various specialties.

I can only work up to 15 hours per week as I am employed full-time with the practice. Please email me at allisonweir@hotmail.com if you would like to see my resume.

Hi
i am cpc certified and i have 3years of experience in ER and HCC coding. I am currently staying in Newjersey on H4 visa. i am very interested in this position. If you consider my profile mail to thatavarthi.meher@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Job

I am interested in a position. I have two years experience in a doctor's office, but it was entry level coding. I set for my CPC in November, and I am currently working in an office doing a lot of different types of coding. My phone number is 580-239-8886 and my email is couragerus@yahoo.com.

Remote Coding Position

Please contact me at clovewahlberg@yahoo.com. I would like to be considered for a remote coding position. I have three years coding experience in a multiple practices and I am very proficient with various practice management software systems.

I will be happy to forward a resume for your review.

Thank you for your time.
Carol Love

Interested in posting

The company I work for is looking for about another 40 medical coders. If you have your CPC and at least 2 years experience behind you, let me know. I'll refer you. It's remote!

I am interested. I am an RN, CPC, with six years emergency room coding.
I am ICD 10 certified and have been working in ICD 10 since July 1. I am experienced in Profee, facility and diagnosis. My contact email is
peterst208@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Terri Peters

Remote Coding Wanted

Hi,

I am interested in this remote coding opportunity! I am a CPC with 10 years of experience in various areas. I am ICD-10 certified through the AAPC. I am ready to code!!

Thanks!
tmf1racer@gmail.com