Wiki Remote coding positions available

remote coding interest

The company I work for is looking for about another 40 medical coders. If you have your CPC and at least 2 years experience behind you, let me know. I'll refer you. It's remote!

I saw your post through the AAPC forum and I wanted to see if there are still some remote positions available through your company? If so, I would love the opportunity to be considered. I am extremely interested in remote work. You may email at my personal email or call if you need more information. Thank you in advance and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Tori Ryan, CPC
Bobbysbabygurl25@hotmail.com
907-947-1971

Interested in remote coding

The company I work for is looking for about another 40 medical coders. If you have your CPC and at least 2 years experience behind you, let me know. I'll refer you. It's remote!

I am a Certified CPC with 16 years of Reimbursement, billing, and family practice as well as GYN/OB coding!

Remote Coder Position

Hello I would like to be considered for your Remote Coding position, I'm a Certified Medical Coder for the past 2 yrs. I have 20 plus years of medical billing/coding experience in multi specialties. I'm presently working for Scripps Health Organization, my position is Biller/Coder II, I'm responsible for billing-coding for neurosurgery, peripheral vascular disease, ophthalmology, and ICU. I can be contacted to my cell number (619) 548-0686.
Truly yours,
Carmen Edwards

Remote Coders

Aloha,

I was wondering if your company are still looking for remote coders. I currently hold a CPC & CCA credential and have been coding for more then 10 years. If this offer still stands please contact me at sheridez@gmail.com.

Thank you! ~ Marcy

Hi, I don't have experience but I do have CPC,COC with ICD 10 proficiency and I am looking for part time remote coding position. Have 6 years health care and medical records experience but not coding. My email is bitypatel@gmail.com

I would love to be considered but I don't have the necessary experience but my current employer hired me before I was certified and had hands on experience. They gave me that chance and I can certainly get a reference if need be. My number is 503.319.5511. Thank you!

I became a Certified Professional Coder with ICD 10 Proficiency this year. During my over five years as the office manager for an Internal Medicine sole practitioner billing and coding were the aspect of my work I most enjoyed, therefore I chose to focus my attention here and seek new employment as a Certified Professional Coder.

Please review the attached resume and contact me if my experience matches the available positions.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Lorraine F. Behar
lorrainefbehar@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Lorraine Behar resume.pdf
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
I am very interested. I am a CPC and have had exposure to family practice and currently code for cardiovascular office with 10 physicians. My email is bartley1207@gmail.com. I love coding and love to work!!! My experience began in 2008.

Last edited:
OK everyone. The poster of the position has not logged into this website since July 9th 2015. I think its safe to assume the position is no longer available.

I am interested I have work for Primary care and Mental for almost three years. I am working for just the Mental Health now. Would love to work from home. I do have my CPC certification and proficient in ICD 10. Have a great day. Angela Smith alscoffee@bellsouth.net

Please email me @ pswotton@hotmail.com for my resume

I have 2 years experience with remote coding.

Boot Camp

I'm very interested in taking a boot camp class in order to pass the CPC certification exam. I have taken it 3 times, graduated from school last January with an associates in coding and billing and I need advice and or help, my email is syjohnson2016@gmail.com. I would like a job, but I've applied to no avail. I did an internship for 9 months with a billing company, that did billing for an doctor that handled infectious disease. I also volunteer at Piedmont hospital occasionally. I would love to do another internship, but I need to be certified first and then I can obtain one through the AAPC. Thanks for help or advise

Last edited:
Remote medical coding

Hi I am interested for this position and also have experience as remote coder
having 5 year experience ,please revert me on drshivpratap23@gmil.com
also catch me on same hangout , else you have to provide your email id
phone number +919212544427

Elizabeth Moreau

I am looking for a remote position with 5 years experience , certified CPC and CGIC

Recent CPC, working on CPMA, looking for part-time positions.

Hello, I am interested if any positions still remain open. I've worked in a medical billing office the past three years, billing, coding, and auditing medical records. I obtained my CPC and ICD-10 training this past December and am currently working to obtain my CPMA through AAPC.

I am looking for a part-time remote position to increase my existing skills and gain new ones. Please forward my email to the correct department as I'd like to get more information regarding this position.

email: rythomas3@live.com

Thank you in advance,
Ryanne Thomas

Interested in Remote Work

Hello I have been a CPC for 6 years and have been ICD10 recertified. Have worked Urgent Care, Emergency Room , Diagnostic Clinics, Physical Medicine and Inpatient (DRG) for major health care providers as well as 13 years at Blue Cross.

Remote Coding Position

Hi I am interested in doing in coding remotely. I have been certified since 11/2010 but have done coding for about 23 years. I look foward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Kimberly S. Beach