• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank You AAPC Networking Forum

btalley

Contributor
Best answers
I would like to thank AAPC for its networking forum. I was able to get my first position as a Coder by posting my resume on this forum and someone took a chance and looked at it and called me for an interview within two weeks . I obtain my CPC six years ago and had been trying to obtain a coding position, but most Medical Coding positions require that you to have at least 3 to 5 years of experience, even with my 25 years of medical billing background it was very hard.

I would also like to thank Corella Proctor at Maryland General Hospital for this wonderful opportunity.

I would like to encourage anyone who is looking for a coding position to post your resume on the forum and let God do the rest.

Britanous Talley, CPC

:)

Lateefah26

Networker
Best answers
Congratulations

I would like to thank AAPC for its networking forum. I was able to get my first position as a Coder by posting my resume on this forum and someone took a chance and looked at it and called me for an interview within two weeks . I obtain my CPC six years ago and had been trying to obtain a coding position, but most Medical Coding positions require that you to have at least 3 to 5 years of experience, even with my 25 years of medical billing background it was very hard.

I would also like to thank Corella Proctor at Maryland General Hospital for this wonderful opportunity.

I would like to encourage anyone who is looking for a coding position to post your resume on the forum and let God do the rest.

Britanous Talley, CPC

Congratulations on your new position. Your post gives hope to new coders like myself.

rthames052006

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers

Britanous Talley, CPC

Congrats to you on landing that position. It is so refreshing to hear a great story and I wish you continued success in your new position as well.