Wiki Thank You AAPC Networking Forum

btalley

Contributor
Best answers
I would like to thank AAPC for its networking forum. I was able to get my first position as a Coder by posting my resume on this forum and someone took a chance and looked at it and called me for an interview within two weeks . I obtain my CPC six years ago and had been trying to obtain a coding position, but most Medical Coding positions require that you to have at least 3 to 5 years of experience, even with my 25 years of medical billing background it was very hard.

I would also like to thank Corella Proctor at Maryland General Hospital for this wonderful opportunity.

I would like to encourage anyone who is looking for a coding position to post your resume on the forum and let God do the rest.

Britanous Talley, CPC

:)

Congratulations

I would like to thank AAPC for its networking forum. I was able to get my first position as a Coder by posting my resume on this forum and someone took a chance and looked at it and called me for an interview within two weeks . I obtain my CPC six years ago and had been trying to obtain a coding position, but most Medical Coding positions require that you to have at least 3 to 5 years of experience, even with my 25 years of medical billing background it was very hard.

I would also like to thank Corella Proctor at Maryland General Hospital for this wonderful opportunity.

I would like to encourage anyone who is looking for a coding position to post your resume on the forum and let God do the rest.

Britanous Talley, CPC

Congratulations on your new position. Your post gives hope to new coders like myself.

Britanous Talley, CPC

Congrats to you on landing that position. It is so refreshing to hear a great story and I wish you continued success in your new position as well.