Wiki Ultrasound: abdomen & renal coding help

Best answers
I have a few questions on an issue we are seeing on Ultrasound’s that are done. Our Cardio Docs will do the reading on abdominal aorta and the renal ultrasounds. Our question is this…
1) The dictation states “Complete Duplex Scan of abdominal aorta with 2D Imaging, color flow and spectral Doppler” for that one, we have been using 76700. We have found articles saying we should only use 76700 if they do ALL organs. For a single organ, it would be 76705. We have another article saying that “Many coders tend to code Ultrasound Aorta as 76705, considered as a part of Abdominal region. But, we should not follow this and it should always be coded as 76775 .i.e. Ultrasound Retroperitoneal Limited.” So if we are following this ruling, the “Complete Duplex Scan of abdominal aorta with 2D Imaging, color flow and spectral Doppler” should be coded as 76775?
2) If the dictation states, “Complete 2D Duplex with color and spectral Doppler of the renal arteries bilaterally” would that be coded as the 76770 or the 76775 since it only states the one organ too?
Any help would be great as we are using information from the APS Radiology Newsletter from Sept. 2010 Vol. 7 and the americanmedicalcoding.com. I also found something in the auanet.org showing a different view too. Any advise would help. Thanks.