2014 AMA CPT® Professional Edition Book
Official AMA code book with codes, descriptions, and their guidelines for use
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
Out of Stock
Note: This book can be used for AAPC certification exams.
2014 CPT® Professional Edition
Contains the official 2014 CPT® coding rules and guidelines as well as hundreds of code, guideline and text changes. CPT® code book will help correctly interpret and report medical
procedures and services.
2014 CPT® Changes
- 175 new codes
- 107 revised codes
- 47 deleted codes
- More than 300 changes overall
Covers hundreds of code, guideline, and text changes and offers the following:
- Revised and enhanced for 2014! Significant updates to more than 30 percent of the clinical examples for E/M service codes enhance this already great educational tool to understanding how a CPT code applies to an E/M service
- New! An alphabetical tabular listing of most analytes in the Pathology and Laboratory section eases your code search by directing you to applicable molecular pathology codes based on a specific analyte
- Increased granularity in Molecular Pathology! The addition of more than 100 analytes improves your ability to assign the proper code for a laboratory procedure
- Updated! CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations provide cross-referenced information in popular AMA resources that can enhance your understanding of the CPT code set
- A comprehensive index aids you in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation; revised and enhanced for the 2014 edition to allow for a clearer, quicker search
- Anatomical and procedural illustrations help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed
- Appendix of multianalyte assays with algorithmic analyses provides an administrative code set of single-sourced (laboratory and manufacturer) tests
- Coding tips throughout each section improve your understanding of the nuances of the code set
- Enhanced codebook table of contents allows users to perform a quick search of the codebook’s entire content without being in a specific section
- Section-specific table of contents provides users with a tool to navigate more effectively through each section’s codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions provides a quick reference to 2014 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendixes offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes and vascular families
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association