2015 ICD-10-CM Draft Code Book
$9.95(savings of $90.00)(through Nov 30th)
$129.95 (savings of $69.95)
2015 ICD-10 Physician Bundle 3
• HCPCS Level II
• Procedural Coding Expert
$139.95 (savings of $159.90)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
ICD-10 developed by coders for coders.
In addition to the entire ICD-10-CM draft code set, AAPC’s book includes:
- Complete ICD-10-CM official coding guidelines - Just like ICD-9-CM, coding guidelines are the key to using this elegant code set properly.
- Complete 2015 ICD-10-CM - View all 21 chapters, from infectious and parasitic diseases to injuries, including external causes and reasons for visit.
- Color-coding - Color-coding in code descriptions and logical symbols help make navigating and using this large code set easier.
- Color illustrations - Detailed color illustrations feature anatomy and terminology needed for accurate coding are throughout the book.
- Extension symbols - Extension symbols.
- Intuitive features and format - Visual alerts to highlighting code groupings as well as the distinctions between code choices will help you ease into the new code set. Also included are features to make finding specific sections easier.
- Official index - Maneuver through ICD-10 with the official index to the tabular section, and index to the external causes. Table of Drugs and Chemicals, and Neoplasm Table - These tables are simple to use and help supplement expanded codes. (The I-9 Hypertension Table has been converted to ICD-10 codes).
- Table of Drugs and Chemicals, and Neoplasm Table - These vital tables are easy to use and help supplement expanded codes. (The I-9 Hypertension Table has been converted to ICD-10 codes).
Look inside this book: view sample pages.
This book is published to help learn a new code set and to prepare for an adoption of ICD-10-CM, which replaces ICD -9-CM Vol. 1-2 in October of 2015. It cannot currently be used for claim submitting.