$159.95 Save: $120.00 (75%)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
Note: This book CAN NOT be used for AAPC certification exams.
Descriptions and coding tips for 9,000 CPT® codes
This is the best procedural desk reference on the block, full of useful features that will make selecting and defending the proper CPT® codes easier and more certain. New features not available in other books makes finding information more expeditious and convenient. Spiral bound with large pages so it can be laid flat or folded back for scanning, this book is just what the day-to-day coder needs.
- AAPC Exclusive - Comprehensive CPT® code listing with CPT® procedure lay descriptions. Eliminate the need for multiple resources with a one-stop resource of more than 9,000 CPT® codes and lay descriptions for E/M, surgery, laboratory/pathology, radiology, and medicine codes
- AAPC Exclusive - Lay descriptions are easy to read and understand; ; include a clinical responsibility section which outlines step-by-step how the provider performs the procedure
- AAPC Exclusive - Definitions of more than 5,000 medical terms included in the glossary
- AAPC Exclusive - Billing and modifier definitions and usage rules; lay term description; modifier explanations
- AAPC Exclusive - Introduction to surgery coding chapter with definitions of common surgical terms
- AAPC Exclusive - Billing, coding, and reimbursement terms glossary
- AAPC Exclusive - Normal lab values and vital signs
- AAPC Exclusive - Basic types of anesthesia
- E/M Survival Guide
- Procedure eponym crosswalk
- Anatomical illustrations
Cover Style: Soft
Binding Style: Spiral
Page Count: 1200+