Avoid reporting the wrong modifiers with the AAPC Coding Usage Indicator Edits ASCII data file when you file your claims. This helpful add-on file makes reporting Medicare claims more accurate, especially if you are using RBRVS data. Available in three formats, it’s easy to add to any EHR, encoder, claims scrubber, or adjudication application.
- Simplifies Medicare coding, auditing, billing, and adjudication
- Prevents denied claims & helps to avoid payment delays
- Helps to prevent and simplify audits
- Three formats
- Includes Readme file
- Includes current CPT® codes and official short descriptors
- Includes current modifier and description