AAPC's NCCI ASCII data files provide National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) edits between CPT®/HCPCS Level II codes. The NCCI edit rules and modifier indicators are formatted as pipe-delimited text, fixed width text, and as a spreadsheet with separate columns. The easy-to-interpret files are perfect for providers, outpatient facilities, claim scrubbers, auditors, and payers.
- The up-to-date data set will help ensure compliance in your organization.
- The edits contains current CPT® and HCPCS Level II codes.
- Files include the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) official active and deleted data sets.
- The separate files make mapping easier to load.
- The NCCI edit rules will help to prevent CMS (and some private payers) claim rejections.
- There are three formats for each file: TXT (fixed format), TXT (pipe-delimited), and XLS (separate column spreadsheet).
- It includes NCCI edit rules.
- The data set contains edit additions and deletions and their dates.
- It has complete NCCI modifier indicators.
- Edits are updated quarterly, based on your subscription.