Wiki 2011 Cardiac Cath codes and new billing sheets

Best answers
Has anyone started updating there Cardiac Cath billing sheets yet? I would love to see some to help me get an Idea on how to organize mine so that the doctor does not get confused.

thanks
debbie

Has anyone started updating there Cardiac Cath billing sheets yet? I would love to see some to help me get an Idea on how to organize mine so that the doctor does not get confused.

thanks
debbie

Are you just looking for the new cath lab codes, or do you want the interventional codes also?

Jim Pawloski, CIRCC

We have started to update ours but our physicians really do not care for them. I would be interested to have a copy to see how other offices are setting up the sheets, maybe I can find a common ground with our physicians. My email is: amcdermitt@ac-pc.com. Thank you so much!

I'd too be interested in seeing what you have come up with. I am attending a webinar today regarding this subject by Jim Collins. We need to change our charge ticket anyway. .. If you could send it to me as well I'd be greatful.

sdougherty@mcvh-vcu.edu

Thanks so much!

Need billing slips changed.

Hi could anyone forward a copy of their billing slip to me as well. I would greatly appreciate it.

fordg@einstein.edu is my email address.

Thanks,

Grace

Jim can you resend me the copy for cath lab and inventional codes . My email was full but now it is corrected thanks Vicki

Jim,
I would be forever grateful :) if you could forward the cath and vascular sheets to me, we are now working on revising our charge sheets to reflect 2011 CPT codes.
Thanks, Tammy
kchgtammy@yahoo.com

2011 cath and peripheral codes

Jim-

I have started my changes, but it looks so confusing..I think I will be frustrating some physicians..would you mind sharing yours with me..

you can e-mail them to me @ tbjork@dca-pa.com

Thanks so much

Teresa M. Gemma- Bjork, CPC