Christine72

Contributor
Best answers
I have many years of coding experience in Anesthesia but want to do something different after 20 years I need change. I’ve been remote for several years & plan to continue that but I don’t know much about any other field. I want to feel good about my job and the work I’ve done, like I used to feel. But I’m lost as to what step to take right now. Suggestions? Someone suggested Risk Adjustment Coding. TIA

I currently have my CPC and am working on my CRC now.

CaduceusHealth would love someone with your years of experience and they are remote. Multiple different clients in different specialities. I work for them now.

Hello,
I also have experience in healthcare for about 20 years in various specialties such as Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and HCC/Risk Adjustment. I currently have my CPC, CRC, and CHONC and have worked remotely for several past employers and would love to learn more about the company you work for and how to apply! Would you be willing to share an email address or share contact information for Caduceus Health?
Thank you kindly,
Myla Grabenstein, CPC, CRC, CHONC