clcutting

New
Best answers
CPC certified, looking for a remote coding opportunity overseas, 5 years experience with ICD 10 and CPT coding.
Looking for a position where my coding, technology, and organizational skills can be used to help a company to reach their goals.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer

Work Experience
HIM Coder
UHS Inland Northwest Hospital - Spokane, WA April 2019 to Present
I have a CPC certification from AAPC. I’m coding for an inpatient behavioral health hospital, which we don’t code the E/M levels. We only use ICD-10 codes.

Emergency Room Medical Coder
Western Medical Associates - Coeur d'Alene, ID July 2016 to December 2018
I worked for an emergency room department from 2016 to 2018. We used ICD-10 and CPT codes. We figured out the E/M levels for professional services of the ED physicians. Then our department decided to outsource the coding to a California group. Now I’m coding for an inpatient behavioral health hospital.

Administrative Assistant
Health Care for Women - Coeur d'Alene, ID January 2002 to July 2016
Education
Associate of Science in General Studies
North Idaho College - Coeur d'Alene, ID
May 2009 Skills
• Developed skills with 10-Key and type 50 wpm
• Efficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Operated scanners and various office equipment Communication and Organizational Skills • Detail-oriented
• Proven ability to multi-task
• Proven strong work ethic
• Developed interpersonal communication skills
• Organized a company's filing system manually and electronically • Distributed documents to appropriate providers
• Proven abilities for verbal and written communication
• Efficient in Meditech
• 3M Coder
• Greenway Primesuite
• Midas
• MS4
• Colfax
• Anatomy Knowledge
• CPT Coding
• HIPAA
• ICD-10
• Medical Coding
• Physiology Knowledge
• Medical office experience
Assessments
Medical Terminology — Highly Proficient
November 2020
Understanding and using medical terminology Full results: Highly Proficient
Remote Fit — Proficient
November 2020
Measures the traits that are important for successful remote workers Full results: Proficient
Electronic Health Records: Best Practices — Proficient
December 2020
Knowledge of EHR data, associated privacy regulations, and best practices for EHR use Full results: Proficient
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.