Wiki CPC-A Looking For Employment ANYWHERE

Best answers
Good Day! My name is Jeanette Archibeque and I live in Roswell, NM. I recently separated from my most current employer and I am looking for a new opportunity. I currently have a CPC-A with an A.A.S in Medical Billing and Coding.

I have about three years of experience in the medical field. I have about five months experience as a coder. Within this position I was responsible for auditing physician progress notes for proper E&M coding, documentation, medical necessity and compliance. I also created billing encounters to send to payers by interpreting and extracting procedural and diagnostic information from inpatient procedural notes and choosing appropriate CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10 codes. I coded for multiple specialties including cardiology, hematology, oncology, endocrinology and primary care. I also served as the coding and compliance advisor for the billing department. This role included researching payer coding guidelines and preparing coding proposals for update of internal coding practices.

I have another four months experience working on an ICD-10 implementation project as well as claim processing. I served as the vendor management coordinator while working on this project and I also recruited providers for acknowledgement testing. While processing claims I specialized in prior authorizations and high dollar claims. I also have around a year and a half as a medical records clerk as well as experience with scheduling, insurance verification, working claims denials, posting payments and EHR maintenance.

I am open to new opportunities and am willing to look out side or NM for positions. I would be open to relocating or working remote. I am seeking positions that are direct hire, temp to hire, or permanent. Please see my attached resume and feel free to contact me if should be interested in me as an employee or have any information on a position. Thank you very much!

-Jeanette Archibeque

Attachments

• Jeanette Archibeque Resume 062816.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Jeanette Archibeque Official Transcript.jpg
    Jeanette Archibeque Official Transcript.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 17