• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

CPCO (Passed June, first try) - Looking for a healthcare compliance job.

jeremyf90

New
Best answers
Hello all,

Title says it all. I am looking for a healthcare compliance job - and I am open to relocation! I am a Juris Doctor, and have experience in assisting Fortune 500 companies with their regulatory compliance issues. While I do have experience in HIPAA privacy breach matters, I do not have a healthcare background. So, I filled the gap in healthcare compliance knowledge by getting my CPCO certification June of this year. I very comfortable in learning new things, and excel at new tasks/responsibilities given. Combined with my passion for risk management and helping healthcare organizations provide the highest care possible, I know I'd excel at a compliance position if given the opportunity.

If you have tips/ideas, I would appreciate any of your time and effort. Side note as well, I am open to internships or part-time work if it means I can increase my hiring potential for a full-time healthcare compliance job. That, and I am open to getting further educated in healthcare management if need be.

Feel free to contact me at fontainjeremy@gmail.com or (508) 340-3204!

Thanks so much, and warm regards,
Jeremy

Last edited: