$114.95 Save: $25.00 (22%)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
2016 CPT® Professional Edition
More than 350 code changes: 140 new, 93 deleted, 134 revised.
The official 2016 CPT® coding rules and guidelines are contained in this code book, along with hundreds of code, guideline, and text changes. The CPT® code book will help correctly interpret and report medical procedures and services. It offers the following enhancements and features:
- Alphabetical Tabular Listing of Most Analytes in the Pathology and Laboratory Section - Simplify your code search by finding applicable molecular pathology codes based on a specific analyte.
- Increased Granularity in Molecular Pathology - Improve your ability to assign the proper code for a laboratory procedure.
- Customer Favorite! CPT® 2016 E/M Express Reference Tables Pocket Guide* - Use the summarized requirements for reporting E/M services to select and validate proper E/M coding faster.
- CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology Citations – Enhance your understanding of the CPT® code set with cross-referenced information in popular AMA resources.
- Comprehensive Index - Locate codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym, or abbreviation to allow for a clearer, quicker search.
- Anatomical and Procedural Illustrations - Improve your coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed.
- Appendix of Multianalyte Assays with Algorithmic Analyses - Use an administrative code set of single-sourced (laboratory or manufacturer) tests.
- Coding Tips Throughout Each Section - Advance your understanding of the nuances of the code set.
- Enhanced Codebook Table of Contents - Perform a quick search of the codebook’s entire content without being in a specific section.
- Section-specific Table of Contents - Navigate more effectively through each section’s codes.
- Summary of Additions, Deletions, and Revisions - Use this quick reference to 2016 changes to avoid referring to previous editions.
- Multiple Appendixes - Get additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes, and vascular families.
* CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association