Symbols/Alerts with Z Codes
Crosswalk Between CPT and G Codes
2019 Official HCPCS Level II Expert Code Book
The 2019 HCPCS Level II Expert code book is your key to quality measures, durable medical goods, injectable drugs, outpatient surgery, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and many other codes. Why trust your day-to-day work or your exam to a HCPCS book that doesn’t have the AAPC difference?
Cost-effective and complete with supplementary information for each code, AAPC’s HCPCS Level II Expert code book includes the information required to accurately. Developed for exam or office, this book is the perfect adjunct, whether you’re answering an exam question or billing Medicare.
Our official HCPCS Level II also is ideal for coding education and is developed for AAPC’s certification exams. It’s the preferred choice for all AAPC exams.
AAPC's difference means these features:
- New for 2019! HCC Reporting Guide Receive expert advice regarding HCC reporting in 2019.
- New for 2019! Tabs - Simply flip to the chapter you need, saving you time during your exam or in the office.
- Comprehensive 2019 Code Updates - Change is no stranger to HCPCS Level II. AAPC code books will notify you about new, deleted, and changed codes modifiers.
- More Brand Name Drugs in Table of Drugs - Pairing drugs with codes can be difficult. Simplify the process with easy to understand tables and tips.
- Modifiers Easier to Find and Use - Modifiers are easy to use and handy to find with the front cover fold-out flap containing the modifier information you need to code accurately.
- Additional Information for Each Chapter - Included information will help you meet your quota or pass your exam.
- APC Status Indicators and ASC Designation Symbols -Find the codes payable through OPPS, and we’ll help you do it accurately.
- DMEPOS Icon - AAPC books make billing DME easier with supplemental information.
- In-depth Illustrations - View the various items associated with codes, along with anatomical illustrations.
- AHA Coding Clinic for HCPCS References - AHA Coding Clinic ® not only helps you report supplies and services correctly, it helps you stand up to challenges.
- Color-coded Bars and Icons - – No HCPCS Level II books is so color-coded and will help you as much, with Pub. 100 references, age and sex edits, quantity alerts, new/deleted/revised code changes, and government coverage and rules for each code.
- User-friendly Appendixes - Appendixes have the extra information you want, including the relevant parts of Medicare’s Pub 100.