Finding the coding and billing information you need just got easier.
The Coders’ Dictionary & Reference Guide is the perfect companion for coding and billing students and busy professionals. This unique resource, designed for your everyday use, provides a complete reference library in one convenient and affordable volume. Now you can clear the pile of books from your desk and find all the supporting information you need for medical billing and coding.
Boost your productivity with fingertip-access to medical terms and industry acronyms. Double-check your modifier usage. Find quick answers to your E/M, anesthesia, and surgery coding questions. Refer to educational illustrations and solidify your reporting know-how with essential lay terms.
Speed up your workflow with these beneficial features:
- Exhaustive list of thousands of medical terms with definitions in an easy-to-understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms defined to familiarize you with current regulations, requirements, processes, and agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section, with explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide to help you identify the right choice for E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT®and HCPCS modifiers in plain English to eliminate your confusion as to when and how to apply modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms frequently used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to enhance your understanding of services and procedures
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And much more!
The Coders’ Dictionary & Reference Guide is a must-have for every medical coding and billing professional!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you already have the first edition of a Medical Reference Guide, the updates to the second edition are very minimal. These editions are intended for first-time buyers.
Work from anywhere! eBooks can be accessed from devices including desktops, laptops, smart phones and tablets. Carry your favorite coding books, specialty guides, and reference guides with you wherever you go.
Some of the key features of AAPC eBooks are:
- Create and update Digital Flashcards
- Highlight important lines and save custom notes
- Share notes with other users
- Use the search bar to find anything you need
- Access your eBooks from any of your devices
- Bookmark pages to easily find your favorites
- eBooks can be accessed online or offline
Note: Purchased eBooks may not be printed and are non-refundable.