AAPC’s 2020 ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, HCPCS Level II, and Procedural Coding Expert codebooks are the ideal manuals for coding student and working coders. Developed by AAPC member coders for coders, the 2020 books are easy-to-use and rich with information. They include exclusive content to speed coding and enhance accuracy. So much information for the price makes them an excellent choice.
New Features for 2020:
- New! Larger font in the ICD-10-CM tabular section – We’ve increased the font size in the Tabular Section, making our font larger than most competitors.
- New! HCC and RxHCC icons in ICD-10-CM and HCPCS Level II– Manage risk adjustment coding with confidence. Icons denote the codes you need to include.
- New! MACRA highlights in ICD-10-CM and HCPCS Level II – Be ready for MACRA quality measures now. Highlighted codes make it easier to report quality measures so your employer implements the new payment system on a high note.
- New! Pre-printed tabs in ICD-10-CM –AAPC provides pre-printed chapter tabs to speed ﬁnding the right information during your exam or at the oﬃce.
- New! Notes pages in ICD-10-CM – Lined notes pages in every chapter oﬀer you a place to keep your important information about coding.
- New! 2020 Oﬃcial Guidelines – Find what you need for this year’s codes. AAPC’s books include the up-to-date Oﬃcial Guidelines for ICD-10-CM and PCS.
- New! Exclusive online coding tips and updates – Find more information than what’s in the book at an exclusive web site just for AAPC credential examinees and working coders. Code and guide line updates, exam hints, and coding tips are easy to ﬁnd and constantly refreshed.
- New! Colored ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries orientation lines – No need to check and double check the all-important indentations in the index with transparent highlighter yellow lines.
Unique AAPC Features:
- CPT to G Code Crosswalk – And vice versa. Both HCPCS Level II and Procedural Coding Expert include tables to help you report the right procedure codes to commercial and federal payers.
- BETOS, DME, Relative Value information – HCPCS Level II and Procedural Coding Expert include extensive information to help you code claims without worry.
- Pubs 100 rules in HCPCS Level II – Get the latest web-based rules for reporting procedural and supply codes.
- Color Illustrations – Use our illustrations to help you with anatomy and pathophysiology when selecting codes.
- Tables of Codes by Icon – Need to ﬁnd what codes are HCC or MCC but are tight on time? Codes are reproduced in the back of the book in easy-to -lookup tables by icon. You won’t ﬁnd this in another book.
- Payment Indicators – Find out if your claim will be covered by the federal payer. HCPCS Level II and Procedural Coding Expert include national, local, and service-related payment indicators, such as ASC and APC.
- Durable and Easy to Use – Stout coil binding and top-quality matte paper make this book the best value for year-round use.