Care Management Services in 2019
Learn more about this event
Primary Care offices have embraced many of the Care Management Services. Staying up to date with the rules, code descriptors and code is imperative. Guidelines and codes saw many revisions and additions in 2019 - are you aware and comfortable implementing these changes? This webinar will impart valuable, relevant information on how to keep your practice up to date and your billings compliant and payable.
Get answers to the following:
• Areas of the Chronic care guidelines have been updated – what changes affect the way your practice uses these codes?
• Guidelines in the Care management services section have been updated to better align with what CMS Guidelines state – what changes are those and do they affect what your practice does?
• Physicians now have a Chronic Care Management Code of their own when they personally are providing this monthly accounting of care. What are the details about this new code?
• Psychiatric Collaborative Care Management Services have a better definition of “episode of care" in 2019. Does this new information help your practice use these codes?
Who would benefit from this topic?
Primary Care offices including Internal Medicine
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Being aware of changes and additions in both the codes of care management and the guidelines is imperative to achieve payment but also in your practice giving consideration to use the new codes which will help increase your revenues.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Jill has lectured and worked with practices on Care Management codes for the past several years. This includes being involved with projects at Nursing Cooperatives, Hospital Systems and individual offices.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.09 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person