CDEO® Study Guide
AAPC's CDEO® Certification Study Guide is designed to help you get ready for the CDEO exam. Ten chapters will guide you through provider communication and compliance, clinical conditions and diagnosis coding, documentation requirements associated with E/M services and CPT® coding.
The CDEO® Certification Study Guide covers each section found on the exam, plus it includes testing tips to help ensure your best performance on the CDEO exam. If you have coding or auditing experience or have successfully completed documentation training, this study guide will optimize your exam preparation.
Note: This guide is not an introduction to outpatient clinical documentation improvement, but a review of key CDEO concepts.
- Practical examples
- Testing techniques for CDEO exam
- Questions designed to mimic the CDEO certification exam
- Each chapter review includes 10 questions geared to test important coding concepts
- Study guide written by same task force who wrote the CDEO exam
- Practice exam with 50 multiple choice questions with answers and rationales
AAPC's CDEO Online Practice Exams will add an additional 60 multiple choice questions and 10 fill-in-the-blank coding cases to help ensure your best performance on the CDEO exam.
Add to Cart