AAPC's CPMA® Certification Study guide is specifically designed to help individuals prepare for the CPMA exam. Five chapters will guide you through a review of medical record standards and documentation guidelines, coding and documentation compliance, coding and reimbursement concepts, audit scope and statistical sampling methods, medical record audit abstraction, and category risk analysis and communication. The study guide covers all the content sections found on the exam and will also provide you with testing tips for taking the AAPC's CPMA exam.
Note: This guide is not an introduction to coding but a review of coding concepts.
- Practical examples
- Testing techniques for CPMA exam
- Questions designed to mimic the CPMA certification exam
- Each chapter includes ten review questions geared to test important concepts
- Study guide written by same task force who wrote the CPMA exam
- 50 Test your Knowledge questions with answers and rationales
- 50 question practice test with answers and rationales
AAPC's CPMA Online Practice Exams are highly recommended to supplement this study guide. These online practice exams will add an additional 150 questions to your preparation.