Wiki How many correct to pass?

Best answers
Does anyone know what the minimum score is to pass? By my math, which I suck at, I came out with 60/75 at least...is that right, or am I wrong? 75 questions, minus 20%...you have to get at least 60 questions correct??

It gives you the score automatically after you submit the exam. You should be able to log back into the blackboard site where you tested to see if the score is still there. I know a week or so after you pass it shows up on AAPC.com under your purchase history.

Yes you have until December 31, 2015 unless you just passed your exam in the last couple of months and then you have until 2/2016. Good Luck.

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I just failed my first attempt (77%) :( and I'm wondering if I need to do my second tonight or if I can wait until tomorrow.

What time do we have until...

Can we take the exam up to midnight on the 31st? Or do we have to take it before the 31st (tonight)?

time zones do make it complicated especially since its the 31st already in Asia and AAPC is a global certification agency now. i assume by the time the ball drops in SLC where AAPC corporate is located Sadly my phone battery is dead otherwise id call AAPC and see what the recorded message says, if anything

This may have already been answered in previous threads, but how does the test scheduling work? When you purchase do you schedule a time or can you take it at any time? Thanks in advance for a response.

This may have already been answered in previous threads, but how does the test scheduling work? When you purchase do you schedule a time or can you take it at any time? Thanks in advance for a response.

If you are sitting for one of the exams like CPC you need to register in advance as there are only so many slots