2015 ICD-9 Book
Developed by AAPC coders for coders
$34.95(savings of $65.00)(through Nov 30th)
• HCPCS Level II
• ICD-9-CM Vol. 1-2
• Procedural Coding Expert
$99.00 (savings of $170.96)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
ICD-9-CM Vol. 1-2
With ICD-10 on the horizon, the 2015 ICD-9-CM may be the most important ICD-9-CM book you will buy.
Have the most up to date ICD-9-CM code reference for the last years of ICD-9-CM coding along with extra tools to help you through Oct 1, 2015.
Look inside this book: view sample pages.
- Coding Guidelines Highlights are shown at the front of each chapter in tabular section. Find guidelines at the beginning of book.
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Crosswalks - Get the top 50 codes for 16 specialties.
- ICD-10 implementation checklist - The perfect checklist to get ready for the new code set
- Full Color Illustrations of body systems and hundreds of code specific illustrations
- 3 digit code help for each chapter - 3 digit category ranges to start each chapter
- ICD-9 History - Review the changes impacting coders since 1979.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Additional digit required symbols – Learn when a fourth or fifth digit is required for code specificity and validity.
- Age and sex edits – Codes have restrictions on use based on age or gender of the patient.
- AHA's Coding Clinic and official coding guideline tips– Citations link to the official coding advice healthcare settings must follow.
- Highlighted coding instructional and informational notes – Discover critical code usage guidance for specific sections.
- HIPAA compliance – Prevent delayed or denied claims.
- Intuitive color-coded symbols and alerts – Determine coding and reimbursement problems fast with alerts.
- Manifestation code alert Correctly use codes that represent indications of underlying disease.
- Spiral Binding – Spiral binding allows for lying flat.
- V-code symbols – Know the proper use of V-codes.