Ask & Learn: The ICD-10-CM Guidelines
April 06, 2022 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
The AAPC Documentation Committee will be discussing those ICD-10 Guidelines that we know are more difficult to apply. How do you handle cancer codes? What are the differences between Inpatient and Outpatient coding guidelines? What does Coding Clinic have to say about coding diabetes with other conditions?
The presenters of this webinar want to know:
What ICD-10-CM documentation guidelines do you struggle with the most?
Answer a few quick survey questions and let us know. To complete the survey click here
About The Author
Melissa Kirshner, CPC, CDEO, CRC, CPC-I, CFPC
Melissa Kirshner, CPC, CRC, CPC-I, AAPC Fellow, is executive director of a physician organization in Southeast Michigan. She has more than 30 years of healthcare experience in billing, coding, compliance, education, and software development. As a certified PMCC instructor, she teaches billing and coding classes to prepare students for the CPC® exam. Kirshner is a founding member of the Novi, Mich., local chapter, and serves as treasurer.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.73 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 250+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page