Essential Skills in Health IT
Presenter: Stephanie Jones Cecchini, CPC, CEMC, CHISP
Broadcast On: 11/10/2010 at 11:00 AM MST
Presentation Length: 60 minutes
CEUs: AAPC Approved for 1 CEU
AAPC Members: $9.95
This audio webinar conference provides the listener with sixty minutes of Health IT secrets that gain credibility and confidence today’s world of EMR adoption. Listeners get hard-hitting, step-by-step insights used by Health IT Industry experts and are able to ask specific, individual questions of the presenter.
You Will Learn
- How Experts select an Electronic Health Record
- Physician Compliance requirements with Health IT Rules, Regulations, and Standards
- 3 Computer Science Skills that can turn clinical staff into Health IT Professionals
- How to jump start into high demand Health IT jobs
- The Basic Language of Health IT: e-RX, SMOMED, LOINC, RXNorm, HL7…and more!
Get current with the latest information in Health IT. This audio webinar conference is designed especially listeners looking to blend their existing knowledge into the health information technology marketplace, including medical coders, health information managers, IT professionals, project managers, and clinical staff in charge of EMR adoption and training. Join us for this one-hour audio webinar conference and learn how to easily improve their career outlook and your job performance.
This Webinar is presented by ASHIM
- You will be redirected to the ASHIM website for registration
- You will access the webinar from the ASHIM website