Just Because the Patient's in ICU Doesn't Mean it's Critical
Learn how to keep your Critical Care coding alive under several circumstances prompted by multiple professionals, dates, medical necessity, and other situations.
Learn more about this event
The guidelines for Critical Care give guidance to the care a patient needs for these codes to be billed. There may be questions about when 2 providers from the same group provide critical care on the same day or how to bill when the care crosses over the date line. Still the most common error is meeting the medical necessity of this high complexity medical care code.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.28 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page