Success With the Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Program
Learn more about this event
This webinar will help certified professional coders and auditors understand the important details of the TPE program. These fine points are instrumental in helping providers and their medical practices “beat” a TPE audit very early in the process. Along the way, physicians and clinicians will better understand how to improve their documentation and coding to meet compliance standards moving forward.
Why is this topic important?
2022 is the Year of the Audit. TPEs are flying into various specialty practices across the country. Our physicians and medical professionals need to be at the ready if their organizations receive a TPE audit.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Certified medical coders, certified medical auditors, compliance professionals, physicians, medical professionals; anyone with a stake on the business side of medicine.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
1. Why TPEs are issued
2. How TPEs are structured
3. Importance of meeting TPE’s multiple deadlines
4. Understanding the end-goal of meeting coding and documentation compliance
What is the presenter's background/expertise on this topic?
Sonal has helped multiple practices successfully “beat” their TPE audits very early in the process. A solid understanding of the TPE process and mechanics is key. It is also most beneficial to have subject matter expertise in the specialty to provide solid guidance and recommendations on improving documentation and/or coding.
Two ways to register for this event
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page