The CCVTC™ Study Guide offers a review of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery coding in preparation for the CCVTC exam. Filled with practical examples, it covers the topics you’ll encounter in the certification exam — including specialty-specific E/M coding examples using 2021, 1995 and 1997 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) documentation guidelines. The CCVTC Study Guide also includes a 35-question Test Your Knowledge exam with answers and rationales.
- Practical examples
- Testing techniques for the CCVTC exam
- Questions designed to simulate the CCVTC certification exam
- Written by the same people who wrote the CCVTC exam
- 35 Test Your Knowledge questions with answers and rationales
- Answer key includes dissection of note for clarification of proper coding