Evaluation and Management (E/M) Online Training
through Feb 28th
E/M, commonly referred to as E&M, is one of the most challenging areas for coders. Roughly 80% of all encounters billed include E/M codes, yet evaluation and management coding continues to be one of the most difficult areas for coders as they struggle through CPT® guidelines, leveling the service (History, Exam, Medical Decision Making), modifiers, regulations, and 1995/1997 documentation guidelines—all in an effort to determine the appropriate level of E/M service. No matter how you spell it, whether you are an experienced coder or a coder seeking better understanding or new to the industry, this course will take you through the fundamental principles underlying all evaluation and management coding.
This evaluation and management training will:
- Break down E/M leveling into easy manageable steps
- Show examples of E/M services in multiple locations
- Evaluate the differences and the impact of the 1995 and 1997 guidelines
- Show specialty-specific documentation for E/M in multiple specialties including Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/Gyn, Emergency Department, Cardiovascular, and Orthopaedics.
This E/M online training includes:
- 10 hours of training, including online lectures, online reading materials, and quizzes
- 14 modules to walk you through coding evaluation and management services, step-by-step
- Approval for 10 CEUs upon successful completion (one-time use only, excluding CPCO, CIRCC, CASCC, & CPPM)
- Access available for one (1) year from purchase date
Enroll in the E/M Online Training Course
Get Certified! Evaluation and Management Coder (CEMC™) Training
By purchasing any online course and other items, I certify that I have read and agree to the Refund Policy