2013 CPT Coding Updates
Broadcast: Dec 8, 2012 at 8:30AM
Presentation Length: 4 Hours
On Demand available: Dec 8, 2012 at 12:30PM MDT *(Post-Event Recording)
Author: Raemarie Jimenez, CPC, CDEO, CPB, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, CANPC, CRHC
It’s that time again! More than 700 CPT® changes are being made for 2013:
- 186 new codes
- 119 deleted codes
- 263 revised codes
- 18 revised CPT® modifiers
- Guideline changes
For the lowest price anywhere ($25/CEU), get prepared now so you are ready when the 2013 CPT® code changes go into effect. Preparing for code updates is more than learning the codes and descriptions. You need to know how to apply the new codes and what should be documented to support the codes.
Our half-day interactive workshop will be available in a city near you (choose from 46 nationwide locations) and will provide personalized in-depth instruction and hands-on application of the coming code and guideline changes. You will also receive materials you can use as a reference throughout 2013.
- Learn how to apply the updates to common coding cases (hands-on exercises with expert presenters)
- Identify potential coding mistakes that will impact revenue as a result of these changes
- Get your office compliant ahead of the transition
- Review rationales for all major changes; understand the "what" and the "why"
- Prepare your physician for compliant documentation
- Receive an in-depth code change manual that explains the changes
- Manual includes rationales for all major changes – get the "why," not just the "what"
- On-demand recording included for all live participants (replay author's presentation as needed)
Register to Access this On Demand Event
- Get access to the author-recorded webinar broadcast
- Includes electronic workbook, downloadable mp3, ipod/iphone video, and presentation slides
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to pause, rewind, etc.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.