CPT Coding Updates for 2014
Broadcast: Dec 4, 2013 at 8:30AM
On Demand Availability: December 4, 2013
Author: Raemarie Jimenez, CPC, CDEO, CIC, CPB, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, CANPC, CRHC
It’s that time again! More than 300 CPT® changes are being made for 2014:
- 175 new codes
- 47 deleted codes
- 107 revised codes
- Guideline changes
Preparing for 300+ code updates is more than just learning what has changed. You need to recognize why they’ve changed, how to apply the new codes, and what should be documented to support them. Our half-day, interactive workshop will provide personalized, in-depth instruction with hands-on application of the coming CPT® code and guideline changes. Your workshop manual then becomes your quick-reference tool to be used throughout 2014.
- Learn how to apply the updates to common coding cases (hands-on exercises with expert presenters)
- Identify potential coding mistakes that will impact revenue as a result of these changes
- Get your office compliant ahead of the transition
- Review rationales for all major changes; understand the "what" and the "why"
- Prepare your provider for compliant documentation
- Receive an in-depth code change manual that explains the changes
- Manual includes rationales for all major changes – get the "why," not just the "what"
- On-demand recording included for all live participants (replay author's presentation as needed)
Register to Access this On Demand Event
- Get access to the author-recorded webinar broadcast
- Includes electronic workbook, downloadable mp3, ipod/iphone video, and presentation slides
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to pause, rewind, etc.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.
Note: CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.