It's that time again! More than 500 CPT® changes are being made for 2015:
- 264 new codes
- 143 deleted codes
- 134 revised codes
- Guideline changes
Preparing for 500+ code updates is more than just learning what has changed. You need to recognize why they’ve changed, how to apply the new codes, and what should be documented to support them. Our half-day, interactive workshop will provide personalized, in-depth instruction with hands-on application of the coming CPT® code and guideline changes. Your workshop manual then becomes your quick-reference tool to be used throughout 2015.
- Learn how to apply the updates to common coding cases (hands-on exercises with expert presenters)
- Identify potential coding mistakes that will impact revenue as a result of these changes
- Get your office compliant ahead of the transition
- Review rationales for all major changes; understand the "what" and the "why"
- Prepare your provider for compliant documentation
- Receive an in-depth code change manual that explains the changes
- Manual includes rationales for all major changes – get the "why," not just the "what"
- On-demand recording included for all live participants (replay author's presentation as needed)
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.