Broadcast: Dec 9, 2015 at 8:30AM
On Demand Availability: December 9, 2015
Presenter: Brenda Edwards, CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMC, CRCCaroline Persin Wolbrecht, CPC, CPC-ICorrie L Alvarez, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CEDCElin Baklid-Kunz, CPC, CPMAGina L Hobert, COC, CPC, CPC-I, CEMCJaci J. Kipreos, COC, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMCJonnie Massey, CPC, CPC-P, CPMA, CPC-IJulie F Pope, COC, CPC, CPMA, CPC-IKathleen M Skolnick, COC, CPC, CPCO, CPB, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, CEMCKathleen M Skolnick, COC, CPC, CPCO, CPB, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, CEMC, CRCLashelle Bolton, COC, CPC, CPMA, CPC-ILeanne Walls, CPCLori A Cox, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMCPeggy L PughQuita Edwards, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, COSCRaemarie Jimenez, CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, CANPC, CRHCSheri Poe Bernard, COC, CPC, CPC-ISusan Ward, COC, CPC, CPC-I, CEMC, CPCD, CPRCToni Kimmons Slocum, CPC, CPC-PYvonne D Dailey, CPC, CPB, CPC-I
Preparing for 300+ code updates is more than just learning what has changed. You need to
recognize why they've changed, how to apply the new codes, and what should be
documented to support them. Our half-day, interactive workshop will provide
personalized, in-depth instruction with hands-on application of the coming CPT®
code and guideline changes. As a BONUS we will discuss the most common
conditions that support the CPT® codes and accurate ICD-10-CM code selection.
Your workshop manual then becomes your quick-reference tool to be used
- Learn how to apply the updates to common coding cases (hands-on exercises with expert presenters)
- Understand the ICD-10 coding concepts to support the new CPT®codes
- Identify potential coding mistakes that will impact revenue as a result of these changes
- Get your office compliant ahead of the transition
- Review rationales for all major changes; understand the "what" and the "why"
- Prepare your provider for compliant documentation
- Receive an in-depth code change manual that explains the changes
- Will discuss the most common conditions that support the CPT® codes and accurate ICD-10-CM code selection as pertains to the CPT updates.
- Full Manual included, containing rationales for all major changes – get the "why," not just the "what"
- On-demand recording (for all live participants) replay author's presentation as needed.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.