Simplifying The Process Through CDI Training
- Dates: May 24th, 2016 (see below for more dates)
- Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Mountain Time MST)
- Location: Virtual (online)
- Presentation Length:
- On Demand available: April 8, 2016 at 12:30PM MST *
- Author: Jacqueline J. Stack, BSHA, CPC, CPB, CPC-I, CEMC, CFPC, CIMC, CPEDC
- Corporate Members:
Clinical documentation improvement is the topic that has been on the mind of the healthcare industry for years with the inception of various quality programs and will not be going away any time soon. Simplifying the process for physicians is important for improvement strategy. This workshop will help you with templating efforts, physician training and meeting documentation necessary to meet the coding process.
This training is designed specifically for CDI specialists, auditors, coders and those who may work directly with physicians.
- The benefits and use for good documentation
- How ICD-10-CM intersects with clinical documentation
- How to apply clinical documentation concepts
- Hands-on reinforcement exercise
About The Author
Jacqueline J. Stack, BSHA, CPC, CPB, CPC-I, CEMC, CFPC, CIMC, CPEDC
Jacqueline is a highly accomplished health care professional with over 25 years of experience in health care administration, education, and compliance. She holds several AAPC specialty certifications and has a bachelor’s degree in Health Administration. She worked previously at a large multi-physician family care and occupational health practice with two locations in northwestern PA and now works for AAPC in the ICD-10 department. She enjoys sharing her knowledge and experience as a certified PMCC instructor. She has authored many articles for health care publications and has been a featured speaker at workshops and coding conferences across the country. She is actively involved with AAPC and has served on the NAB, various steering committees, and held the offices of president, secretary treasurer, and president-elect in her local chapter.
Register Today! Select a date below:
Can't Attend Live? Available 'On-Demand' April 8th
- Get access to the recording of the presenter’s live workshop
- Downloadable electronic workbook and slides
- Learn at your own pace, with the ability to pause or re-watch
Already subscribed? Log in
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.