2020 CPT Coding Updates
Broadcast: Dec 4, 2019 at 8:30AM
On Demand Availability: December 4, 2019
Presenter: Raemarie Jimenez, CPC, CDEO, CIC, CPB, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, CANPC, CRHC
Locations: Virtual (online)
Presentation Length: 4 Hours
Author: Raemarie Jimenez, CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, CCS
True coders know the latest! New CPT®️ changes are being made for 2020.
Be prepared for when the 2020 CPT®️ code changes go into effect. Preparing for code updates is more than learning the codes and descriptions. You need to know how to apply the new codes and what should be documented to support the codes.
Our half-day interactive workshop will provide personalized in-depth instruction and hands-on application of the coming code and guideline changes. You will also receive materials you can use as a reference throughout 2020.
- Learn how to apply the updates to common coding cases (hands-on exercises with expert presenters)
- Identify potential coding mistakes that will impact revenue as a result of these changes
- Get your office compliant ahead of the transition
- Review rationales for all major changes; understand the "what" and the "why"
- Prepare your physician for compliant documentation
- Receive an in-depth code change manual that explains the changes
||$149.95 (Non Members: $189.95)
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.