Clear Your Path to ICD-10
ICD-10 was implemented and many in the industry banked on further delays or even vendor solutions. Post implementation we are discovering that there are still many issues and challenges with ICD-10 implementation.
In this workshop you will learn about these challenges and tips and tools for taking charge and streamlining your practice.
Topics covered include:
- Issues with payer policies and correct reporting
- Understanding recent guideline interpretation
- Excludes 1 guideline
- Clarification on changes in authorizations and prior certifications
- Diagnostic code interpretations for codes that were significantly changed for ICD-10-CM
- Clarification on the 7th character issues (with many case examples)
About The Author
Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CENTC, CGSC, COBGC, CPEDC is vice-president of ICD-10 education and training at AAPC. She has more than 20 years' experience in health care, working in the reimbursement, billing, and coding sector. Before joining AAPC, she was the administrator for a five-location practice in Pennsylvania as well as being an instructor for Venango Campus, Clarion University, for coding and billing. She is a lead member of AAPC's ICD-10 training and education team, which is charged with the development and training of curriculum on ICD-10 She has authored many articles for health care publications and has spoken at conferences across the country. She is a PMCC approved instructor.
Register to Access this On Demand Event
- Get access to the author-recorded webinar broadcast
- Includes electronic workbook, downloadable mp3, ipod/iphone video, and presentation slides
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to pause, rewind, etc.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.