Clear Your Path to ICD-10
Broadcast: Nov 19, 2015 at 8:30AM
Presentation Length: 4 Hours
On Demand available: Nov 19, 2015 at 12:30PM MDT *(Post-Event Recording)
ICD-10 was implemented and many in the industry banked on further delays or even vendor solutions. Post implementation we are discovering that there are still many issues and challenges with ICD-10 implementation.
In this workshop you will learn about these challenges and tips and tools for taking charge and streamlining your practice.
Topics covered include:
- Issues with payer policies and correct reporting
- Understanding recent guideline interpretation
- Excludes 1 guideline
- Clarification on changes in authorizations and prior certifications
- Diagnostic code interpretations for codes that were significantly changed for ICD-10-CM
- Clarification on the 7th character issues (with many case examples)
- Bonus Top 50 surgical codes with PCS mappings
- Bonus AAPC Fast Forward mappings for major specialties
Register to Access this On Demand Event
- Get access to the author-recorded webinar broadcast
- Includes electronic workbook, downloadable mp3, ipod/iphone video, and presentation slides
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to pause, rewind, etc.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.