Unlock the Secrets to Gynecology and Obstetrics Codes
- Dates: October 12-15, 2016
- Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Mountain Time MST)
- Location: Select Cities (see below)
- Presentation Length:
- On Demand available: October 13, 2016 at 12:30PM MST *
- Author: Peggy Stilley, CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, COBGC, ACS-OB
- Corporate Members:
This Interactive Workshop will cover both Gynecology and Obstetrics CPT® and ICD-10-CM coding. Understanding the CPT ®codes andthe associated surgical procedures will assist the coder in selecting the appropriate codes, and have the knowledge to effectively work towards proper reimbursement for your surgeons.
This training is designed specifically for OB specialists, auditors, coders and those who may work directly with physicians.
- Review CPT® format and guidelines
- Compare Global Surgical Package based on CPT®and Medicare guidelines
- Common Surgical Modifiers
- Maternity Care and Ultrasounds
- ICD-10-CM coding
Register Today! Select a date below:
About The Author
Peggy Stilley, CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, COBGC, ACS-OB
Peggy has been employed by AAPC since 2010 and is a member of the AAPC ICD-10 Training and Education team. She was formerly the Director of Audit Services for AAPC Client Services. Peggy has more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry and has worked in a variety of positions. Her knowledge is enhanced by experience in multiple specialties including OB-Gyn, Maternal Fetal Medicine, General Practice, General Surgery, and Neurology. Her tenure includes 13 years as practice manager of a University facility as well as a consulting company specializing in OB-Gyn. Peggy is a national speaker for AAPC. She has authored several articles on billing, coding, and practice management, and has served as a local chapter officer in Oklahoma.
Can't Attend Live? Available 'On-Demand' Today
- Get access to the author-recorded webinar broadcast
- Ipod/iphone video, and presentation slides
- Includes electronic workbook
- Learn at your own pace, with the ability to pause or re-watch parts
Already subscribed? Log in
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.