- Date/Location: January 7, 2016, Virtual (Online)
- Presentation Length:
- On Demand available: Jan 8, 2016 at 12:30PM MDT *(Post-Event Recording)
- Author: Raemarie Jimenez, CPC, CPC-I, CPMA, CANPC, CRHC
- Corporate Members:
Preparing for 300+ code updates is more than just learning what has changed. You need to
recognize why they've changed, how to apply the new codes, and what should be
documented to support them. Our half-day, interactive workshop will provide
personalized, in-depth instruction with hands-on application of the coming CPT®
code and guideline changes. As a BONUS we will discuss the most common
conditions that support the CPT®
codes and accurate ICD-10-CM code selection.
Your workshop manual then becomes your quick-reference tool to be used
- Learn how to apply the updates to common coding cases (hands-on exercises with expert presenters)
- Understand the ICD-10 coding concepts to support the new CPT®codes
- Identify potential coding mistakes that will impact revenue as a result of these changes
- Get your office compliant ahead of the transition
- Review rationales for all major changes; understand the "what" and the "why"
- Prepare your provider for compliant documentation
- Receive an in-depth code change manual that explains the changes
About The Author
Raemarie Jimenez, CPC, CPC-I, CPMA, CANPC, CRHC, has over 15 years experience in the medical field. She manages the clinical development of the AAPC exams program and oversees the development of all exam content for all certification exams and exam preparation material such as study guides and practice tests.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.