The ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk for dermatology helps you see how broad diagnoses explode out to several specific diagnoses in the new system. Identify how the 50 most frequently used diagnostic codes for Dermatology will be mapped to ICD-10. The easy-to-use three-page laminated crosswalk sheet maps from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10 with the information needed to report codes for your most common services.
- Top 50 ICD-9 Codes Crosswalked to ICD-10
- Two (2) Cards / Three (3) Sides Printed in Color
- Laminated for Durability
- Educative and Eye-opening
- Increase Awareness of ICD-10 Transition
- Quick Reference for Your Whole Office