The ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk for gastroenterology maps the 50 most frequently used diagnostic codes seen in the office setting from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10. The easy-to-use three-page laminated crosswalk sheet includes 7th character extensions for laterality and helps you see how broad diagnoses explode out to several specific ones in the new ICD-10 system.
- Top 50 ICD-9 Codes Crosswalked to ICD-10
- Two (2) Cards / Three (3) Sides Printed in Color
- Laminated for Durability
- Educative and Eye-opening
- Increase Awareness of ICD-10 Transition
- Quick Reference for Your Whole Office