2013 HCPCS Level II Book
Details Medicare’s National Level II procedure codes for DME, drugs and other medical supplies
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
HCPCS Level II
Out of Stock
Note: This book can be used for AAPC certification exams.
Expert Edition 2013 HCPCS Level II Book
Do you bill for durable medical equipment (DME), injections, Medicare services and
other medical supplies? Then you need the HCPCS Level II coding book. Using updated
information is essential to complying with HIPAA, reducing claim denials and getting
paid quickly. Don’t settle for less reimbursement than you deserve.
These special codes for medical supplies, injectables, etc.
are often overlooked or used improperly. AAPC’s 2013 HCPCS
code book is a cost-effective and efficient way to ensure your practice
is getting paid for these items without having to re-file. This book
is more than just a listing of codes, it includes rules for code
usage, tips on code selection, etc. This expert edition book details all of the
supplementary codes required by CMS for supplies and services not
listed in the CPT®.
Look inside this book: view sample pages.
Key features and Benefits:
- PQRI icons. Recognize potential for Medicare quality reporting bonus
payments with icons denoting which HCPCS codes fall under the Physician Quality Reporting
- Comprehensive code updates. Access 2013 HCPCS, MPFS, and OPPS files
for HCPCS Level II, as well as deleted codes.
- APC status indicators and ASC designation symbols. Determine which
codes are payable under OPPS, which codes enable billing using ASC groupings and how
to accurately use each to help ensure appropriate billing and reimbursement.
- DMEPOS icon. Distinguish codes paid under the DMEPOS fee schedule
to improve efficiency when coding for supplies that should be submitted under the
system to durable medical payers.
- In-depth illustrations. Enhance your coding process and accuracy
for supplies and services with detailed visual references.
- AHA Coding Clinic for HCPCS references. Receive added support with
articles on difficult-to-code HCPCS Level II codes or sections.
- Color-coded bars and icons. Spot important information to help reduce
inaccurate and denied claims with informative flags signaling Pub. 100 references,
age and sex edits, quantity alerts, new/deleted/revised code changes, and government
coverage and rules for each code.
- User-friendly appendixes. Navigate additional information easily
with structured references and excerpts, including the National Coverage Manual—formerly
Medicare Coverage Manual (MIM) and Coverage Issues Manual (CIM).
- Spiral binding - lays flat for easy-to-use coding