2019 ICD-10-CM Code Book
$117.95 Save: $38.00 (32%)
Durable, Easy-to-read Paper
Symbols/Alerts with Z Codes
2019 Official ICD-10-CM Expert for Providers and Facilities
AAPC's Official ICD-10-CM Expert for Providers and Facilities defines the AAPC difference. Conceived and updated by medical coding experts for use in the office, facility, classroom, or exam, AAPC’s ICD-10-CM eclipses all other code books in ease-of-use, content, and accuracy.
New 2019 codes and guidelines are supported by helpful information for every coder, biller, and other professional in healthcare revenue. Imaginative, attractive, and intuitive presentation incorporating color and illustrations makes material easy to navigate and remember.
AAPC's difference includes these features:
- New for 2019! 2019 Official Guidelines in the front of the book build the foundation for your documentation of medical necessity and accuracy.
- New for 2019! 2019 new, changed, and deleted codes updates assure you will have the codes you need at work and during your examination.
- New for 2019! Additional character icons help make your book a one-stop resource.
- New for 2019! Online updates and tips are expanded to help you succeed at work or in your exam.
- New for 2019! Exam prep and coding tips to aid you in your exam and in the office.
- Larger font Exam prep and coding tips to aid you in your exam and in the office.
- Yellow highlighted orientation lines Index to Diseases and Injuries include highlights that are like maps to the correct indentation, meaning you will find the right code categories.
- Highlighted codes Easily find MACRA quality measure-related diagnosis codes.
- Adhesive tabs Save time when you need it by adding tabs.
- Symbols/alerts with Z codes Conveniently Identify primary Dx for this code chapter.
- Facility icons Help your facility with coding and productivity
- Age and Gender icons Save yourself from embarrassing mistakes.
- Primary Diagnosis indicators Take the guesswork out of when code to report.
- Manifestation codes Add the information needed to make codes more payable.
- Detailed illustrations Understand the geography and pathology in the codes.
- Extension symbols Identify encounter, recovery stage, or laterality.
- Spiral binding Lay your book flat for easy-to-use coding and durability.