2019 ICD-10-PCS Book
$117.95 Save: $38.00 (32%)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
ICD-10-PCS Expert -
Ships in September
Symbols/Alerts with Z Codes
Crosswalk Between CPT and G Codes
2019 Official ICD-10-PCS Expert for Hospitals
Powerful codes like the Procedural Coding System need a powerful book like AAPC’s ICD-10-PCS for Hospitals. Developed for day-to-day facility coders, students, and examinees, ICD-10-PCS Expert for Hospitals helps make the assembling of PCS codes logical and worry-free thanks to the AAPC difference.
Intuitive and color-coded, this affordable code book has the features and accuracy to make your work and study easy and meaningful.
AAPC's difference means these features:
- New for 2019!- 2019 Official Guidelines help you understand this expanding and detailed coding system.
- New for 2019! -2019 new, changed, and deleted code tables help your work reach its goal.
- New for 2019! - Get expanded online updates and tips to help you at the office and during the examination.
- New for 2019! Tabs – No more digging when you can just flip to the section you need.
- Complete set of ICD-10-PCS Codes – Guaranteed access to all code tables required.
- Medicare Code Edits Symbols- Identify gender edits and edits for limited coverage, noncovered procedures, hospitals acquired conditions (HAC) associated procedures, combination clusters, and non-OR procedures affecting MS-DRG assignment.
- Intuitive Features and Format – Conveniently make more than 100,000 codes from the easy-to-understand tables inside.
- Yellow Highlighted Orientation Lines - Your map to indentations in the Index to Diseases and Injuries.
- In-depth Illustrations – Know where in the body these procedures are being performed.